I Must Have Flowers Always and Always Typography Giclée Art Print
This typography print is quite unique, featuring one of Melissa's close-up photos of Poplars on the Epte, an original painting by Claude Monet. Melissa wanted to study his brush strokes up close, something which is often overlooked with Impressionist art, as the pieces are best viewed from a distance to truly visualize the composition. Up close you see dots, strokes, and dabs of random color, but step back and you see how they interact and come together, and your eye fills in the details. Melissa is fascinated with how the tiny details reveal a technique that's absolutely unique to an individual artist's personality.
- Giclée printed with archival, acid-free pigment based inks
- Premium ph-neutral, archival paper with an elegant matte finish and substantial weight
- Colors may look slightly different in print depending on your monitor settings
- Print will not have watermark
- Artwork is sized to fit in standard sized retail frames. Frame and mat are not included and are shown for display purposes only
- Made in the USA